Update 1.33 Patch Notes
Patch 1.33 was a significant update to AFK Arena.
It was published on February 24th, 2020.
Here’s the full changelog for this update.
1. Added the new Lightbearer hero: Cecilia – Purger of Sins
New Additions and Optimizations
1. Added the new “Wu Kong – The Monkey King” event, wherein players can acquire Wu Kong by sharing the game to particular social media platforms two times.
2. The Burning Brute has been added as a Twisted Realm boss and will be available as of 2020/02/28 00:00 UTC.
3. Optimized the logic for the Twisted Realm’s leaderboard. For specific details please view the Twisted Realm rules in game.
4. Added a new replay feature to key Campaign stages. Players can now view other player’s successful formations via the new replay feature.
5. Optimized guild team hunting. Players can now view the damage other guild members have dealt to bosses as well as the extra rewards given as a result of the damage.
6. Players can now borrow hero mercenaries from their friends or guild mates and use them within the Arcane Labyrinth.
7. Guild members now have the option to test themselves against other guild members with the new guild Guildmate Battle feature.
8. Added more useful information about stages to battle preparation interfaces.
9. Added a hero story button to the ‘New Hero’ interface.
10. Added a maximum character display to the guild messages.
11. Optimized the performance of various game interfaces.
1. Adjusted the stats of some low level Plate Armor items by removing the “Health recovered per second” stat and increasing other statistics in its stead.
2. Fixed an issue that would cause certain Artifact effects to lose their efficacy after a hero had been resurrected.
3. Fixed an issue that was preventing the artifact “Dura’s Conviction” skills level 1 and 2 from correctly taking effect.
4. Safiya – Daughter of the Desert
– If the focusing stage of the ability “Falling Sun” is already in progress, it will no longer be interrupted and restarted when Safiya’s energy reaches its full state again.
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes allow the use of the Signature Item ability “Arcane Power” to occur without having reached level +30 with said item.
5. Khazard – The Frozen Terror
– Fixed an issue preventing the “Glacial Shards” ability from correctly slowing enemies’ movement speeds.
6. Tasi – Dreamhopper
– Fixed an issue caused by the “Slumber” ability, which would sometimes cause battle damage stats to be displayed as a negative number.
– Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Tasi to completely disappear after using her “Teleportation” ability.
7. Belinda – Beam of Hope
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the ability “Blessing” to prioritize summoned entities over heroes.